Here is my first monthly favorites video ever and I hope to do this every month for you. There are a lot of things that I love and think you should know about and I thought this would be a great and consistent way to go about sharing them with you. I am finally using my Canon DSLR with my ring light but sadly found it to be a quite frustrating night of recording. Do excuse the out of focus on the camera. This video was actually my fourth time shooting and was not up to reshooting a 5th time. I am learning that things will just happen such camera shutters shutting off, running out of battery and the charger is nowhere to be found, and just when you think you are almost done, the memory card runs out of space. Argh!!!! And when I was “done,” the camera was not in focus =/ Better luck on mu next Feb video.
Despite all this, I do hope you enjoy my January 2017 Favorites video. Ones with * are affiliate links.
1. Every Dollar App by DaveRamsey.com
2. Reversible Purse in style Ace from JustFab.com*
3. Happy Planner from Michael’s Crafts Store
4. Girl Scouts Peppermint Patties
5. Willing Beauty HY-5 Line (launches in April)* And as of 2/18/18 not a single break out with this skin care line (which is not an acne line but for mature skin) and not using my previous acne regimen (from another DS company line) for for 1 full month and some days.
6. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick in Golden
7. Wal-Mart Sueded Leggings for $5.88 each in size S
8. 99 cent taco shops for favorite place to eat.
9. Tazo Tea in Passion flavor + Monin Raspberry syrup
10. Fairytale locket is my favorite locket and worn with a lanyard locket (all lockets and charms shown in video are no longer available but there is always something new. Check out http://locketsncharms.net to see what’s up.
Let’s get social:
Write to me:
PO Box 27264
San Diego, CA 92198